5 July 2015 – Simbruini Mountains Long Trail will start in Monte Livata, and after it has touched Jenne village, it will climb to the landscape Colle Campitellino; and again it will cross the big Camposecco tableland and it will reach the top of Autore Mount (1856 meters). Along the 50 km of the path, the athletes will cross unbounded beech wood, karstic tableland, and wonderful landscape: a captivating adventure in the green heart of Simruini mountains !
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
To be a part of LTMS – Simbruini Mountains Long Trail, it will be necessary:
- To be 18 years old at the moment of enrollment, with a valid medical agonistic certificate;
- Be aware at all of the path length of 50 km, of the positive different in level such as 2.220 meters, about the technical difficulties that it is possible find along the track and be physically ready to face the track that winds along paths of type E and EE,
- To have gained experience in mountain race, no dizziness, athletic ability and good training, capacity to endure and overcome autonomously adverse weather condition also typically of the mountain environment, as well as knowing how to handle the physical and mental problem caused by the fatigue.
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE RACE REGULATIONS
The enrollments will open on 10 January and will close at 24:00 on 30 June of 2015.
FEES and PAYMENT METHODS
Enrollment fees to LTMS 2015 change about the registration period:
- € 35,00 at the moment of opening registration until 6 April 2015;
- € 40,00 from 7 April to 31 May 2015:
- € 45,00 from 1°June to 15 June;
- € 50,00 from 16 June to
30 June2 July;
Bank details for dire transfer of the registration fee:
Bank: Cassa di Risparmio di Orvieto, filiale di Subiaco
Payable to: Gruppo Marciatori Simbruini Subiaco
Reason: specificare nome, cognome, iscrizione LTMS 2015.
A valid specific medical certificate with the date of 4 july 2015 is required to validate the registration. A copy of the original it will be send by the appropriate registration form on the web site, no later than 3 July 2015. For those who sing in the morning of race, the must give a valid copy of certificate before to throw again the race number.
To enroll you must attach a copy of sport card
To participate to the Simbruini Mountain Long Trail you must accept what is written in the release (you have to attach the same with a signature at the moment of registration). You can download it HERE.
View the complete list of registered competitors to LTMS HERE