On 3 July it will be possible to run Simbruini Mountains Fast Trail, the shortest race among the three different competition on the list, but not less interesting regarding the crossed location. The route will wind for 16,3 km in beech forests, karstic plateau and enchanted valley, a mix absolutely representative of the Appennini Mountains environments, at altitudes medium – high.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
To be a part of MTMS – Simbruini Mountains Medium Trail, it will be necessary:
- To be 18 years old at the moment of enrollment, with a valid medical agonistic certificate;
- Be aware at all of the path length of 16.3 km, of the positive difference in level such as 575 meters, about the technical difficulties that it is possible find along the track and be physically ready to face the track that winds along paths of type E and EE,
- To have gain experience in mountain race, no dizziness, athletic ability and good training, capacity to endure and overcome autonomously adverse weather condition also typically of the mountain environment, as well as knowing how to handle the physical and mental problem caused by the fatigue.
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE RACE REGULATIONS
Registration will open on 1st February and will close at 9:00 on Sunday 3 July 2016.
REGISTRATION FEES and PAYMENT METHODS
Registration fees to FTMS 2016 change about the registration period:
- € 12,00 at the moment of opening registration until 15 April 2016;
- € 14,00 from 16 April to 15 June 2016;
- € 16,00 from 16 June to 29 June 2016;
- € 18,00 on site on July 3 2015;
NOTE: the enrolment made on the race day will be only until 7:00 to 9:00 in the morning. The athletes who want enroll in the morning of the race, they must send in advance an information email to the organization staff. A copy of a sportive medical certificate to leave to the staff will be necessary.
Bank details for wire transfer of the registration fee:
Bank: UNICREDIT, filiale di Subiaco
Payable to: A.S.D. TRAIL DEI MONTI SIMBRUINI
Reason: please specify your name, surname and “iscrizione FTMS 2016”.
A valid specific medical certificate with the date of 3 July 2016 is required to validate the registration. A copy of the original it will be send by the appropriate registration form on the web site, no later than 1st July 2016. For those who sing in the morning of race, the must give a valid copy of certificate before to throw again the race number.
To enroll you must attach a copy of your sport card
To participate to the Simbruini Mountain Gran Trail you must accept what is written in the release (you have to attach the same with a signature at the moment of registration). You can download it HERE.